71 percent of the earth's surface is covered by water. The other 29 percent is covered by Kevin Pillar
When you don't live in the U.S. but hear the Senate voted in favor of Net Neu...
Gorilla runs for cover from the rain.
Egyptian protesters welcome military helicopters with laser pens.